Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial: The family members of Travis Alexander spoke Thursday…
4:15 p.m.: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev left a note in the boat in Boston. He blasted the United States for its hatred of Muslims.
6:35 p.m.: Good news: The Obama scandals won’t hurt the economic recovery.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols