Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial: The defense tries to poke holes in the prosecutor’s case.
4:35 p.m.: The female DNA on the bomb does not match Katherine Russell, the wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev. However, there’s explosive residue all over the house.
5:35 p.m.: The jobless numbers are down and Wall Street is way up!
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols