Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial: The defense tries to poke holes in the prosecutor’s case.
4:35 p.m.: The female DNA on the bomb does not match Katherine Russell, the wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev. However, there’s explosive residue all over the house.
5:35 p.m.: The jobless numbers are down and Wall Street is way up!
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education