Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:15 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom joins the guys to talk about the Boston Marathon bombings suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and the latest on the Jodi Arias trial.
5:30 p.m.: More Americans are “snapping.” Why?
6:15 p.m.: Airlines are announcing delays at airports and making sure passengers know the sequester is putting their vacation on hold. Are the delays more of a stunt?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols