Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Should Obama just get over the background check amendment being turned down by the Senate?
4:40 p.m.: Jim Cross joins us to talk about ricin scares in the Valley?
6:30 p.m.: Monica Lindstom joins us to talk about why the Jodi Arias trial was concluded early on Wednesday.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan