Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: How well are things going in the country today? Call us at (602) 277-5827.
4:05 p.m.: Chuck Todd: Does immigration reform have a better chance of passing than gun control?
5:35 p.m.: “Glee” is stirring debate after airing an episode where a kid brought a gun to school.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan