Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: You’re not going to believe what Jodi Arias’s parents have to say about her. We have the audio.
4:05 p.m.: Adam Carolla joins us and tells us what HE would do if HE were president and North Korea made these threats.
6:35 p.m.: Could Arizona be progressive for a change and pass same-sex marriage laws or at least recognize civil unions? Not if THIS man has anything to do with it. Find out who.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols