Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: It was a gruesome injury on the basketball court, did stations handle it the right way?
4:05 p.m.: A Princeton graduate’s arguing women need to snag a husband in their first four years of college to truly be on a path to happiness. We go to the source, women who’ve graduated.. Is this lady right or off her rocker?
5:35 p.m.: A man’s killed his brother-in-law. His reason: He was abusing his sister. What do you do when they law doesn’t go far enough for you?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols