Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: It was a gruesome injury on the basketball court, did stations handle it the right way?
4:05 p.m.: A Princeton graduate’s arguing women need to snag a husband in their first four years of college to truly be on a path to happiness. We go to the source, women who’ve graduated.. Is this lady right or off her rocker?
5:35 p.m.: A man’s killed his brother-in-law. His reason: He was abusing his sister. What do you do when they law doesn’t go far enough for you?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO