Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Dodgeball is now considered bullying.
4:15 p.m.: TSA has an expedited way to get wounded warriors through security. Oh…and they like to pepper spray each other.
5:15 p.m.: Tucson’s new form of gun control: shotguns.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims