Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: What’s the youngest age you’ll let your son or daughter date or have a significant other? We’ll tell you what a new study says about it! (602) 277-5827.
5:15 p.m.: Phones are more popular than TV. OK. But WHERE they’re more popular is what’s REALLY interesting.
6:15 p.m.: When bully is an understatement. An Apache Junction Mom is on a crusade. Will you join her?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims