Social media exploded Sunday night when the History Channel “Bible” series featured actor Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni as the Devil.
Some say the actor bares a striking resemblance to President Obama.
Executive producers of “The Bible” series, Mark Brunett and his wife Roma Downey say the stir is ridiculous.
“The actor who played Satan, Mehdi Ouzaani, is a highly acclaimed Moroccan actor. He has previously played parts in several Biblical epics – including Satanic characters long before Barack Obama was elected as our President.”
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think, was History Channel’s “The Bible” trying to make a statement?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols