Social media exploded Sunday night when the History Channel “Bible” series featured actor Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni as the Devil.
Some say the actor bares a striking resemblance to President Obama.
Executive producers of “The Bible” series, Mark Brunett and his wife Roma Downey say the stir is ridiculous.
“The actor who played Satan, Mehdi Ouzaani, is a highly acclaimed Moroccan actor. He has previously played parts in several Biblical epics – including Satanic characters long before Barack Obama was elected as our President.”
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think, was History Channel’s “The Bible” trying to make a statement?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO