Social media exploded Sunday night when the History Channel “Bible” series featured actor Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni as the Devil.
Some say the actor bares a striking resemblance to President Obama.
Executive producers of “The Bible” series, Mark Brunett and his wife Roma Downey say the stir is ridiculous.
“The actor who played Satan, Mehdi Ouzaani, is a highly acclaimed Moroccan actor. He has previously played parts in several Biblical epics – including Satanic characters long before Barack Obama was elected as our President.”
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think, was History Channel’s “The Bible” trying to make a statement?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan