Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Pope Francis is named as the new pope. Where’s the sizzle?
4:05 p.m.: After you pass through TSA checkpoints, will you be patted down at your gate?
6:05 p.m.: Mom forces her kids to wear shirts saying exactly what they are to school.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan