Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Pope Francis is named as the new pope. Where’s the sizzle?
4:05 p.m.: After you pass through TSA checkpoints, will you be patted down at your gate?
6:05 p.m.: Mom forces her kids to wear shirts saying exactly what they are to school.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols