Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Pope Francis is named as the new pope. Where’s the sizzle?
4:05 p.m.: After you pass through TSA checkpoints, will you be patted down at your gate?
6:05 p.m.: Mom forces her kids to wear shirts saying exactly what they are to school.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO