The recent trip to North Korea by former Chicago Bulls player Dennis Rodman has raised some eyebrows, but for Meghan McCain, the excursion was akin to treason.
“He literally should have his citizenship taken away from him,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos on Tuesday. “Dennis Rodman, as far as I’m concerned, is a traitor, at this point.”
McCain said the United States should consider taking legal action against the controversial Rodman and that if he enjoys North Korean leader Kim Jong Un so much, maybe he should consider taking a deeper look.
“If he loves North Korea so much, if he loves crazy dictators who are huge violators of human rights — keeping people in prison camps — he should freaking go to Korea and see how good it is.”
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education