The recent trip to North Korea by former Chicago Bulls player Dennis Rodman has raised some eyebrows, but for Meghan McCain, the excursion was akin to treason.
“He literally should have his citizenship taken away from him,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos on Tuesday. “Dennis Rodman, as far as I’m concerned, is a traitor, at this point.”
McCain said the United States should consider taking legal action against the controversial Rodman and that if he enjoys North Korean leader Kim Jong Un so much, maybe he should consider taking a deeper look.
“If he loves North Korea so much, if he loves crazy dictators who are huge violators of human rights — keeping people in prison camps — he should freaking go to Korea and see how good it is.”
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan