Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain talks about Mayor Bloomberg and Dennis Rodman like only SHE can!
4:35 p.m.: How young is too young for your child? One little girl wants to go on a diet and the other wants to plan our her first kiss with her boyfriend. We might need to start TEACHING “cooties.”
5:35 p.m.: Boomerang buyers might be sprouting up in the Valley, but are they helping or hurting our economy?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims