Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Internet pornography is forcing early “Birds and Bees” conversations.
4:35 p.m.: The Source: Will you save or spend your tax refund?
5:35 p.m.: How the sequester will ruin your summer.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims