“Hangover: Part 3” looks promising BUT…
WHY, WHY WHY do movie trailers look so good until the last 15 seconds? The final installment of the Hangover, which is coming out in May, looks GREAT, FUNNY and any other superlative you can think of…until the end.
I am sick and tired of films that are funny, or try to be funny and always blow it with a gross-out segment. Call it the lease common denominator, but I call it lazy. The first Hangover didn’t need a gratuitous gross-out moment…why does this one?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols