“Hangover: Part 3” looks promising BUT…
WHY, WHY WHY do movie trailers look so good until the last 15 seconds? The final installment of the Hangover, which is coming out in May, looks GREAT, FUNNY and any other superlative you can think of…until the end.
I am sick and tired of films that are funny, or try to be funny and always blow it with a gross-out segment. Call it the lease common denominator, but I call it lazy. The first Hangover didn’t need a gratuitous gross-out moment…why does this one?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan