“Hangover: Part 3” looks promising BUT…
WHY, WHY WHY do movie trailers look so good until the last 15 seconds? The final installment of the Hangover, which is coming out in May, looks GREAT, FUNNY and any other superlative you can think of…until the end.
I am sick and tired of films that are funny, or try to be funny and always blow it with a gross-out segment. Call it the lease common denominator, but I call it lazy. The first Hangover didn’t need a gratuitous gross-out moment…why does this one?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO