Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: We need to know, are you okay with knives being allowed back on planes?
4:05 p.m.: Jurors get to ask Jodi Arias direct questions. Valley Attorney Monica Lindstrom will tell us which ones are the best.
6:05 p.m.: Drone pilots are set to receive military medals. People aren’t happy about this.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims