Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: The sequester is here, so we’ll ask an expert what it means for you.
4:35 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to talk about how, just when you think it couldn’t, bizarre the Jodi Arias trial is NOW.
6:15 p.m.: It’s a special time and a special edition of Kicking Off the Weekend with the sounds of the week.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims