Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Two separate weddings, two different days, two perfect outcomes.
4:05 p.m.: Let’s face it, traditional schooling doesn’t seem to be getting the job done nationwide, so what if the way your kids learned at school was completely reversed? Could it reverse the downward trend of education?
5:15 p.m.: There could be an immigration compromise in Congress and Arizona is actually leading the charge!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan