Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
4:15 p.m.: Rahm Emanuel said we need to stop supporting gun makers, Joe Biden said it’s not about gun control, but gun safety. Why don’t we just put money into classes?
5:35 p.m.: Children cost more than ever. Is it because everything is more expensive?
6:15 p.m.: A horror film supposedly inspired the murder of a mother. We’ve talked about banning guns and video games, should horror films be added to that list?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan