Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
3:05 p.m.: We kick things off with the Daily Download. The top story has to do with women in the military. Some big news that came down today.
4:35 p.m.: Groupon has new rules and they have to do with guns.
5:15 p.m.: Hillary Clinton and our own John McCain got into it today. You’ll hear it here!
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims