Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: A Valley third grader threatened his fellow classmates. What is going on in our schools?
4:05 p.m.: The Manti Te’o scandal has revealed one thing: we sure are a mean society.
5:35 p.m.: A white supremacist was arrested with 18 assault weapons and 40,000 rounds. Is the President Obama’s example for background checks?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan