It’s a rite of passage, playdate and sleepover invitations show that your child is maturing and starting to set out on their own a little bit.
Today.com asks if it’s time parents ask about guns before the sleepover or playdate takes place.
How far do you take it, do you ask about drug use? Alcohol use? Guns in the home?
In light of the Newtown tragedy will you ask parents if they have guns in their house before you take your son or daughter over for a playdate with their child or a sleepover?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols