Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: When it comes to “cheating,” are we all a bunch of hypocrites without even realizing it?
4:15 p.m.: A special “Fact Or Fiction” Wednesday, because a former president of the United States would have turned 100-years-old today.
5:35 p.m.: Could the president end up leaving Congress out of anti-gun laws?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols