Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us live and gives us a unique perspective on the two year anniversary of the Tucson shooting.
4:35 p.m.: It’s the story everyone is talking about today: The creepy old man on a national broadcast last night, but you won’t hear it talked about quite like this.
5:15 p.m.: Why is no one talking about “The Bachelor?” There’s a very interesting competitor, and there’s no way the show can kick her off. Many of you might not care about “The Bachelor,” but you’ll care about this.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims