Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:05 p.m.: Snoop Lion said he wants to teach his kids how to smoke pot. Is this akin to teaching your kids how to drink?
5:15 p.m.: Sonogram parties are all the rave. We see them on Facebook all the time, but is a party taking things too far? Isn’t it a private moment?
6:05 p.m.: A New York Jets coach has a pretty risque tattoo of his wife wearing a certain player’s jersey. You won’t believe how bad of an idea this is.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan