Sometimes getting a tattoo is a really, really bad idea.
Enter Rex Ryan, and his tattoo of his wife wearing only a Mark Sanchez jersey, as captured by the New York Daily News.
Some are claiming it could be a trick of Photoshop, but Ryan isn’t exactly known for his subtly.
Ryan came under heavy criticism (as he does every year) for sticking with former University of Southern California quarterback Mark Sanchez, who has struggled while in the NFL.
He also chose to start third-string quarterback Greg McElroy over media darling Tim Tebow, whom the Jets acquired for a second round draft pick.
What do you think? Should a coach be able to get any tattoo he wants or should he maybe leave his preferred quarterback out of it?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan