Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
3:05 p.m.: It’s the Daily Download with the top five stories of the day, including a man getting arrested simply for yelling at misbehaving kids. Yelling? Really?
4:35 p.m.:Guess what you paid for? The U.S. Senate to take a break from getting nothing done to go see the movie “Lincoln.”
6:05 p.m.: We should still be here, assuming the end of the world isn’t just running late.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education