Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
3:05 p.m.: It’s the Daily Download with the top five stories of the day, including a man getting arrested simply for yelling at misbehaving kids. Yelling? Really?
4:35 p.m.:Guess what you paid for? The U.S. Senate to take a break from getting nothing done to go see the movie “Lincoln.”
6:05 p.m.: We should still be here, assuming the end of the world isn’t just running late.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols