Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: The shooter in Newtown was wearing a bulletproof backpack. We talk to the manufacturer of these backpacks.
4:05 p.m.: President Obama held a press conference about the two biggest issues facing the country today.
5:15 p.m.: There have been some bizarre stories here in the Valley following the Newtown shooting, including a high school kid carving the smile of the Joker from the Batman films into his face.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols