Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain, a Republican, a National Rifle Association member, goes against her party and says she wants a ban of certain weapons.
4:05 p.m.: Does the Newtown shooter’s mom assume any responsibility for bonding with her son through guns when she knew he had a mental health disorder?
6:05 p.m.: We go to The Source. That’s you! You don’t know the question, but if you’re a teacher, we want to hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols