Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: We go to you, The Source, to ask you how you talked to your kids about the Connecticut shooting. Call us at (602) 277-5827.
5:30 p.m.: President Obama handled the Newtown shooting like a father, not a president, and that’s why he hasn’t acted like a leader. He just is.
6:30 p.m.: Will the shooting be the straw that breaks the camel’s back on gun control? Legislation could be coming soon.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education