Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: We go to you, The Source, to ask you how you talked to your kids about the Connecticut shooting. Call us at (602) 277-5827.
5:30 p.m.: President Obama handled the Newtown shooting like a father, not a president, and that’s why he hasn’t acted like a leader. He just is.
6:30 p.m.: Will the shooting be the straw that breaks the camel’s back on gun control? Legislation could be coming soon.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan