Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain, a Republican, agrees with a tax hike on the wealthy, but with an interesting twist!
4:05 p.m.: We’ll tell you why a TV in your child’s bedroom is horrible idea.
6:05 p.m.: Is a pair of shoes worth your family getting kicked out of the house days before Christmas?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols