Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: We know where the little girl with leukemia that was taken out of Phoenix Children’s Hospital is: she’s in Mexico getting treated.
4:15 p.m.: Play Fact or Fiction with us! Learn things about the most popular YouTube video that you never knew. By the way, one video has almost one billion views!
6:35 p.m.: Think the economy stinks? You’re wrong. Just ask a popular Arizona company.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education