Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: We know where the little girl with leukemia that was taken out of Phoenix Children’s Hospital is: she’s in Mexico getting treated.
4:15 p.m.: Play Fact or Fiction with us! Learn things about the most popular YouTube video that you never knew. By the way, one video has almost one billion views!
6:35 p.m.: Think the economy stinks? You’re wrong. Just ask a popular Arizona company.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols