Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the fiscal cliff and compares it to a very unusual movie.
4:35 p.m.: Kids are goofing off in the bathrooms, so schools are finding ways to limit bathroom breaks. What are the parents doing?
5:45 p.m.: Is cage fighting a possible treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims