Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Lightrail Avenger speaks out! And he claims he’s more dangerous without the ninja sword!
4:05 p.m.: What if your job offered unlimited paid vacation? One company is experimenting with it..
6:05 p.m.: We kick off the weekend the Halloween Way! Also, could the election be the reason for lower gas prices?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols