We really hope former Arizona Attorney General Trry Goddard lets us slide on this one.
Come on, Mr. Goddard! All we did is move this one little plant. There wasn’t even a lot of damage. At least we can park a little closer, scandalous behavior aside.
Imagine if we were running for the mayor of Glendale when this happened. Yeesh. People might really
waste time be upset then!
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols