We really hope former Arizona Attorney General Trry Goddard lets us slide on this one.
Come on, Mr. Goddard! All we did is move this one little plant. There wasn’t even a lot of damage. At least we can park a little closer, scandalous behavior aside.
Imagine if we were running for the mayor of Glendale when this happened. Yeesh. People might really
waste time be upset then!
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO