The Scottsdale ALS walk to defeat ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) is Saturday, October 20 at 10 a.m, starting at Scottsdale Stadium (Osborn and Drinkwater).
Here is a note from Posso’s Posse:
Thank you for helping us reach our fund raising goal! Together we can make a difference in the lives of those affected by Lou Gehrig?s Disease. Our team is committed to raising money to support people in our community with ALS and spread awareness of the urgency to find treatment and a cure. Please consider joining our team in the Walk to Defeat ALS® or choose a team member from the list and donate to our cause.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO