The Scottsdale ALS walk to defeat ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) is Saturday, October 20 at 10 a.m, starting at Scottsdale Stadium (Osborn and Drinkwater).
Here is a note from Posso’s Posse:
Thank you for helping us reach our fund raising goal! Together we can make a difference in the lives of those affected by Lou Gehrig?s Disease. Our team is committed to raising money to support people in our community with ALS and spread awareness of the urgency to find treatment and a cure. Please consider joining our team in the Walk to Defeat ALS® or choose a team member from the list and donate to our cause.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan