The Scottsdale ALS walk to defeat ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) is Saturday, October 20 at 10 a.m, starting at Scottsdale Stadium (Osborn and Drinkwater).
Here is a note from Posso’s Posse:
Thank you for helping us reach our fund raising goal! Together we can make a difference in the lives of those affected by Lou Gehrig?s Disease. Our team is committed to raising money to support people in our community with ALS and spread awareness of the urgency to find treatment and a cure. Please consider joining our team in the Walk to Defeat ALS® or choose a team member from the list and donate to our cause.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims