Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Sheriff Arpaio has accused his opponent Paul Penzone of being a wife beater. What does Penzone say about it? He joins us live.
4:35 p.m.: Arizona is paying you for good ideas, but wait, where do you think they get the money to pay you? From you!
6:05 p.m.: It’s Laughin’ Joe weekend! Find out what that means.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims