When Mitt Romney lessened his stance on abortion, he upped his appeal to swing-state voters.
And that was a smart move.
“That’s why he got Paul Ryan on the ticket,” said Mac. “Ryan is that guy. He’s more of the base, not Romney.”
Let’s face it. When it comes to letting your vice president push the base, it’s along the lines of Bill Clinton, one of the best politicians ever.
This has been another episode of the Romney Files, where Mitt happens.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols