When Mitt Romney lessened his stance on abortion, he upped his appeal to swing-state voters.
And that was a smart move.
“That’s why he got Paul Ryan on the ticket,” said Mac. “Ryan is that guy. He’s more of the base, not Romney.”
Let’s face it. When it comes to letting your vice president push the base, it’s along the lines of Bill Clinton, one of the best politicians ever.
This has been another episode of the Romney Files, where Mitt happens.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan