Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Boss to his employees: If Obama is re-elected you’re all fired. What would you do?
5:15 p.m.: A teen was about to do an interview with TV about getting bullied and ended up getting bullied before the interview — on camera!
6:30 p.m.: Phoenix is hoping to issue city ID cards to immigrants. Is this a tactic to get around SB 1070?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO