Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Boss to his employees: If Obama is re-elected you’re all fired. What would you do?
5:15 p.m.: A teen was about to do an interview with TV about getting bullied and ended up getting bullied before the interview — on camera!
6:30 p.m.: Phoenix is hoping to issue city ID cards to immigrants. Is this a tactic to get around SB 1070?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols