Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Boss to his employees: If Obama is re-elected you’re all fired. What would you do?
5:15 p.m.: A teen was about to do an interview with TV about getting bullied and ended up getting bullied before the interview — on camera!
6:30 p.m.: Phoenix is hoping to issue city ID cards to immigrants. Is this a tactic to get around SB 1070?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan