Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Rob and Mike in for Mac & Gaydos.
4:00 p.m.: Should more contraception be used to prevent teens from getting pregnant? Are teens currently using abortions as a form of birth control?
4:30 p.m.: The college degree is becoming the new high school degree. You need to have it, but does it matter where it’s from?
5:30 p.m.: Should you let your kids run around and adventure or should you watch over them like a hawk? Rob and Mike try to find the middle ground.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO