Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Rob and Mike in for Mac & Gaydos.
4:00 p.m.: Should more contraception be used to prevent teens from getting pregnant? Are teens currently using abortions as a form of birth control?
4:30 p.m.: The college degree is becoming the new high school degree. You need to have it, but does it matter where it’s from?
5:30 p.m.: Should you let your kids run around and adventure or should you watch over them like a hawk? Rob and Mike try to find the middle ground.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims