Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Mac thinks Mitt Romney is finished in the election, no matter what happens in the debates, but Gaydos thinks Mitt can save himself with a good showing.
4:35 p.m.: We need to hear from you, the Source. We want to know, if you and your spouse have opposing political views, how do you keep the sanity in your marriage?
5:50 p.m.: Talk The Vote Live Roundtable: Bruce St. James and Karie Dozer joins to preview tonight’s huge debate!
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols