Well, that was ugly.
In the midst of announcing that Arizona was sending a majority of its delegates’ support to the Mitt Romney camp, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer kind of made a mess of things.
After saying that Romney wasn’t a westerner but had the west at heart, Brewer seemed to lose her train of thought and then muttered, “Good ‘ole west.”
Gaydos in the Afternoon
- Arizona Sen. Sinema accepts Mac And Gaydos’ Crack Cancer challenge
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?