Silver Alert issued for 56-year-old woman last seen in Queen Creek
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was issued Tuesday evening for a 56-year-old woman last seen at a Walmart in Queen Creek.
Yvonne Grayson stands 5-foot-3 and weighs 274 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen Tuesday around 9 a.m. at the Walmart near Rittenhouse and Ocotillo roads wearing a gray sweatshirt and pants with black Reebok shoes.
Authorities say she left the area on foot.
Grayson has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and suffers from a diminished mental capacity, according to authorities.
It is unknown if Grayson has her medication with her.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office at (602) 876 1011 or (602) 876-8477.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Gilbert man with memory problems found safe after Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 74-year-old Ahwatukee woman found safe
- Silver Alert issued for missing 76-year-old man last seen in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after 87-year-old woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man who left home found safe