This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Apparently the secret to getting free breakfast is to eat at Taco Bell. Then McDonald’s.
Why? In a war between fast food restaurants, McDonald’s and Taco Bell are competing for your breakfast loyalty, and some McDonald’s locations are giving out Egg McMuffins for free, in exchange for a Taco Bell breakfast receipt.
ABC 15 reports that some McDonald’s in Pennsylvania are rewarding customers who eat at Taco Bell first from April 3 to 17.
This may be payback for Taco Bell’s latest ad campaign that bluntly makes fun of McDonald’s breakfast menu and compares it to a “a dystopian regime ruled by Egg McMuffin clowns,” ABC 15 says.
You decide what breakfast is better- traditional McDonald’s or Taco Bell!
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO