This isn’t something you’d expect to see on your daily commute.
According to The Blaze, a Greensboro, N.C. woman posted a billboard informing her cheating husband that he is being kicked out.
GPS Tracker – $250, Nikon Camera with zoom lens – $1600, Catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, – Priceless.
Tell Jessica you’re moving in!
There’s a rumor that the billboard may be an advertising ploy, but if it’s not, Michael is having a really bad day.
And he likely deserves it.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims