Silver Alert canceled after 73-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert on Tuesday afternoon after a missing 73-year-old Phoenix man was found safe.
Frederick Jacob Kniskern was located unharmed near Seventh Street and Dunlap Avenue at about 1:40 p.m.
Kniskern had last been seen Thursday around 12:30 p.m. near Seventh Avenue and Buckeye Road.
He has a medical condition that may cause him to seem confused or disoriented, according to the Phoenix Police Department.
He was wearing a gray shirt and sweatpants and a black baseball cap with an American flag emblem.
Kniskern was described as being 5 feet, 7 inches tall and 160 pounds with gray hair and blue eyes.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Employee shoots, kills attacker at east Phoenix business, police say
- Police say Phoenix man leaves drugs in plain sight after reporting break-in
- Gilbert man with memory problems found safe after Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 74-year-old Ahwatukee woman found safe
- Phoenix parents find fentanyl pills in glow worm toy from thrift store