Think Tank looks at foreign policy in the Biden Era
With the inauguration of President Joe Biden, the Think Tank takes a look at our foreign relations around the world.
Our guest is foreign policy expert Daniel Rothenberg, who is a professor of practice at Arizona State University’s School of Politics and Global Studies. He is also co-director of the Center on the Future of War.
Biden’s inaugural address included the following:
“Here’s my message to those beyond our borders: America has been tested, and we’ve come out stronger for it.”
“We will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again — not to meet yesterday’s challenges, but today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.”
The message seemed to be: the last four years was a blip, and you can trust us to work with you again.
Will it be seen this way? What are the challenges in our relationships with:
• Our European NATO partners?
• The Middle East?
This week’s Think Tank takes you around the world assessing our relationships around the globe.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Biden team readies wider economic package after virus relief
- Think Tank discusses politicized prosecutions, constraining democracy
- House passes $1.9T pandemic bill on near party-line vote
- Arizona House votes to raise state’s low unemployment pay
- Sen. Sinema to chair government efficiency, border management panel