Silver Alert canceled for 67-year-old Peoria man found safe
PHOENIX – Authorities said Friday a Silver Alert for a 67-year-old West Valley man was canceled after he was found safe.
Alban David Wall, diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and cancer, had last seen around 4:45 p.m. Wednesday near 88th Avenue and Williams Road.
He was found in Tolleson, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said.
Wall was examined by medical personnel and deemed well enough to be sent home to his family.
He had driven away in a white 2001 Nissan Altima, Arizona license plate 697JHC.
The sheriff’s office did not release any other details.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Gilbert man with memory problems found safe after Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 74-year-old Ahwatukee woman found safe
- Silver Alert issued for 56-year-old woman last seen in Queen Creek
- Silver Alert issued for missing 76-year-old man last seen in Phoenix
- Suspect charged with first-degree murder in abduction death of mom