Silver Alert canceled after missing 65-year-old Phoenix woman found
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Saturday after a missing 65-year-old Phoenix woman was located safely, Phoenix police say.
Guadalupe Ramirez-Colores was last seen Friday near the intersection of 43rd Avenue and Bell Road, according to Phoenix police.
She is 5-foot-3 and 210 pounds with brown eyes and gray hair. She was wearing a pink shirt, dark color jeans and may be carrying a brown purse.
Her family told authorities that Ramirez-Colores suffers from a medical condition which may cause her to become confused.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Gilbert man with memory problems found safe after Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 74-year-old Ahwatukee woman found safe
- Silver Alert issued for 56-year-old woman last seen in Queen Creek
- Silver Alert issued for missing 76-year-old man last seen in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after 87-year-old woman found safe