Think Tank rolls out political predictions for 2021
Our annual predictions show was pre-empted last week by the horrific events in Washington.
But this show is too much fun not to do, and we figured we needed a break, so we are running the show this week.
Our panelists: sometimes Republican consultant Chuck Coughlin, Democratic politico Rick DeGraw and journalist Steve Krafft offer their insights into what will happen in 2021 in both Arizona (first show half) and in the country at large (second show half).
Who’s up? Who’s down? Who is dead meat? What will be the big surprises? Which half of the Republican Party will prevail? How will a 50-50 Senate operate?
Does Donald Trump fade away, or will he continue to be a factor in Republican politics?
Tune in to hear what this highly informed (but not always right) group has to say.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and Sundays from 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Police searching for Phoenix suspect in Washington Amber Alert
- Phoenix World War II veteran joins Trump for wreath-laying ceremony
- Silver Alert issued for 78-year-old Gilbert man
- Arizona lawmaker brings personal story, gun-reform plea to Washington
- Think Tank wraps up 2018 with awards, 2019 predictions